Download CASEY POWELL 16 NOW!
Sign up to hear all the latest news about Casey Powell 16 on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam!
• Lacrosse 16 combines the player movement and passing of basketball with the stick control, shooting, and hitting of hockey to create a high scoring, action-packed lacrosse video game.
• High Scoring: Say goodbye to that “I can’t score” feeling of standard sports video games. Lacrosse averages 20+ goals per game. Get ready to sting corners!
• Big Hits: Line up the ball carrier for huge hits by perfectly timing up your attack. Imagine a football linebacker with a titanium shaft. Lay him down!
• Combination Stick Checks: Strip the ball away from the offense with various sword-like stick checks. Slice and dice!
• Evasive Dodging: Execute combination dodge moves to work your way past the defense. Lacrosse players are pure athletes. First you break their ankles, and then you break their heart.
• Quick Stick Passing: Perform amazingly accurate and fast passing to exploit your opponents. Tic-tac-toe anyone?
• Face-offs: Control every movement of your players stick in first person face-offs. Clamp, pinch and pop, laser? Its in your hands!
• Groundballs: Decide if you are going to pick up the ball with two hands, one hand, or go for the quick Indian pickup. The team who wins the GB battles, wins the war!
• Transition Offense: The team who knows how to create numbers is the team who knows how to score goals! Find the 2v1s!
• Transition Defense: Its on you to decide when to stop ball, when to scrape, and when to rotate. Transition defense will make or break you!
• Settled Offense: There are times to push transition and there are times to settle the ball down. Do you know the difference? Championship teams do...
• Settled Defense: How far do you want to close out to play the ball? Are you going to pack it in and play zone? Slide from the crease or adjacent? Want to lock off their two best players? If you can't play defense, you are going to be in a world of hurt...
Lacrosse 16 FUNDED
Crosse Studios, the creator of over ten lacrosse video games, announced that Lacrosse for PlayStation, Xbox, and the PC has been successfully funded on Indiegogo!
The game will feature high quality graphics, a multi-year dynasty mode, competitive online multiplayer, in-depth character customization, and ultra-realistic lacrosse gameplay.
The campaign allowed the fans to help fund a Lacrosse Video Game for Xbox, PlayStation, and the PC by pledging preorders and experiencing the thrill of being featured in the game. Now that enough people backed the project, Crosse Studios will be able to deliver the highest-quality lacrosse video game ever created to PlayStation, Xbox, and the PC.
Crosse Studios is a Pittsburgh-based company that specializes in the development of lacrosse video games. Crosse Studios has released five Xbox 360 lacrosse games, which include three College Lacrosse games and two games licensed by the National Lacrosse League. Most recently, Crosse Studios released six mobile games, including Lacrosse Dodge, Flick Lacrosse Lite, Laxy Bro, Lacrosse Arcade 2014, Lacrosse Shot, and College Lacrosse 2014.